1. Revlon ColorSilk Beautiful Color in 81 Light Blonde*: Pretty nice dye! I'll probably post a review of this soon.
Buy?: Probably will after I get through my other boxes of hair dye.
2. Baléa Legs and Body Ready-to-Use Wax Strips: These were good, even though I find waxing quite painful. :( I love the convenience of wax strips vs. tubs, though. I just wish this included more than two post-depilatory wipes (the package has 10 double-sided wax strips)!
Buy?: I would -- if I gain the courage again to wax.
3. Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sensual Black Currant Vanilla Sugar Scrub (full): It did its job, but I found the scent to be overwhelming. It was nice at first, but I quickly grew sick of it.
Buy?: Probably not; there aren't any B&BW locations here and I want to try making my own scrubs.
4. Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer SPF 45 (7ml): I really liked this sample, especially the high SPF it has. It didn't feel sticky and it provided enough moisture for my combination skin.
Buy?: Maybe. I have another sample tube to go through first.
5. Neutrogena Men Triple Protect Face Lotion SPF 25 (14ml): I didn't actually finish this but it's expired now according to the bottle. It's nice -- similar to the Healthy Defense moisturizer, but I dislike the generic men's scent it has. It makes my eyes water.
6. Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara (5.4ml): This is an alright mascara. I don't find it gives as much curl as some other mascaras I've tried, but I have two more mini tubes to get through!
Buy?: Probably not, unless I have a change of heart after using up the remaining tubes...
7. L'Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Skin Smoother (1.5ml): The texture of this was so thick. It was kind of like Benefit The Porefessional but so, so thick.
8. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser / Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion (4ml each): The cleanser was alright but nothing special. I couldn't even finish the moisturizing lotion though because it was so sticky on my face! Really dislike. :(
7. Nivea Soft Refreshingly Soft Cream (8ml): A fairly nice cream. I only tried it on my hands and body though, and of course just read it can be used on the face... It's pretty strongly-scented though, as Nivea creams seem to be. I prefer fruity fragrances.
Buy?: Maybe, if someone tells me it's great as a face cream!
8. Lancome Advanced Génefique Youth Activating Concentrate (1ml x 7): I didn't notice much of a difference with these samples; maybe because I'm too young to be "activating youth." Decent moisturization at least.
9. Ojon Damage Reverse Instant Restorative Hair Serum (sample): Nothing really special I find. It was a couple years old though.
Not a whole lot finished this month, but it's progress! Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?
* items are PR samples. All other items either purchased myself or received as a free sample. All opinions are my own.