Best Blog Award!Friday, June 14, 2013
The very awesome Happy Sloths nominated me for the Best Blog Award! Thanks so much, Jasmine and Angela! Here are my responses to their questions (also make sure to scroll to the bottom for my nominations and questions!):
1. Holographic, magnetic, flakie, shatter, or textured polish?
I love holographic and flakie polishes! The textured trend isn't for me, nor is magnetic and I think I was interested in shatter for about a month two years ago, haha.
|Two polish faves: Essie Shine of the Times and Hits Artemis|
I love Winners -- it's like a treasure hunt! Also Shoppers. I like Lawtons too but it's a bit out of the way so I hardly get over there. I'm sure I'd love Sephora too if there was actually one here!
3. What is your ideal topping on a hot dog?
Ketchup, mustard, BBQ sauce.
4. Do you wear heels, how many pairs do you own?
I wear them occasionally. I only own three pairs though!
|Recent shoe purchase from Suzy Shier|
5. Where do you want to live when you retire?
Ooh, that's a tough one. PEI is actually where a lot of people retire, actually. I'm not sure if I'll be retiring here -- I guess it all depends on where I live in the future!
6. If you could take on any occupation in the world, what would it be?
My childhood dream was to be an archaeologist, so I would definitely do that if I had the money for it (most digs have to be self-funded).
7. What's the most recent movie you saw and what did you think of it?
In theatres? Star Trek: Into Darkness. I liked it, but I wish they had made it more original like the first one, and expanded on some things in the story... I enjoyed it though, and I think it's a fun summer movie.
|A deleted scene from the movie. You're welcome. (Source)|
8. What is the most expensive item in your wardrobe?
My wedding dress?! I also have a Le Chateau cocktail dress which was about $200. I can't justify spending much on clothing!
1. Cosmetic Proof
2. Petite Pear Style
3. Lipstick & Lace
4. Fun Size Beauty
6. A Lovely Allure
8. City Girl
1. How long does it usually take you to do your makeup?
2. Cake or pie?
3. If you could be any animal (current or extinct), what would you be?
4. If given the opportunity to visit space, would you?
5. Do you paint your toenails?
6. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for a day, would you and who would you choose?
7. If you had $100 to spend at only one store on anything you want, what store would you choose?
8. You can pick five cosmetics to wear (not counting SPF or moisturizer). What do you choose?