Click here to see my original "Culling the Stash" list (some items below are extra empties not on that list).
1. Jergens Daily Moisture
-Nice lotion that sinks in quickly but I'm not a fan of the generic perfume-y scent.
Buy?: Probably not this type, but I would buy one with a different scent.
2. Lilly Pilly Kakadu Plum Hand & Body Creme x2
-Not a huge fan of the floralish scent, but the cream sinks into skin very fast.
Buy?: Maybe; I'm not sure how readily available it is in Canada.
3. Benefit The Porefessional (foil)
-Very nice texture, leaves skin smooth & soft and blurs pores.
4. Nivea Express Hydration Body Lotion
-Runny consistency, sticky texture, not a fan of the scent
5. Tony Moly Red Appletox Honey Cream
-Nice gel texture, hard to tell how effective it is after just one use though.
6. Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Ultra-Softening Lotion Shea Butter
-Very effective and softening.
7. Nivea Visage Light Moisturizing Day Care
-Another sample where I can't really tell how effective is it just based on one use.
8. Elisha Coy Ice Herb Whitening Drop
-Ditto above. Nice texture, and I'm generally interested in it, but hard to tell how effective it was.
9. NeoStrata Men Soothing Moisturizer
-TERRIBLE SCENT. It smelled like burning rubber! I liked how it left my skin soft but I couldn't even use the entire packet because of the smell. Also, Alcohol Denat is the second ingredient which can be drying.
10. Eucerin Hyal-Urea Anti-Wrinkle Night
-Same ol' story. Also kind of pricey for a drugstore product.
11. Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3
-I didn't notice a huge difference with this toner, plus it's full of alcohol which isn't good for the skin.
12. Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 Gel
-I didn't really find this hydrating or notice a difference in my skin. Love that it comes with a dropper though!
13. Weleda Pomegranate Firming Day Cream
-Nice enough but it tends to pill up on my skin, which is odd.
14. Weleda Pomegranate Firming Serum
-Pretty good but I am using something cheaper and better (review to come!)
15. Weleda Pomegranate Firming Night Cream
-Same pilling/balling issue. I liked what it did for my skin but can't stand half of it flaking off.
16. John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray
-Love this. I use it to gradually lighten my roots and it does a good job!
17. Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Moisture Renewal Conditioner
-I need to write a review on this. This is amazing!! Very hydrating, softening, without weighing down my fine hair.
18. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
-A great primer and easy to see why it's a favourite among makeup addicts.
19. Silk Naturals Cherub Mineral Glow
-Very pretty pink highlighter.
Buy?: Maybe -- I have another pink highlighter from Kiss My Sass I need to go through first.
20. Nip + Fab Multi-Fix Oil
-I bought this a couple months ago at Shoppers to use on my old scars. I think it was on sale for $5. I don't think it did much for my scars, but it's a nice multipurpose oil and good for moisturizing all over. Plus, it's unscented.
I actually have some more products that are almost finished, but this post is already a couple days overdue so they will have to be in May's empties post. MAY? Can you believe it will be May next month? Maybe we'll actually get some warm weather!
What did you finish in March?
Products either purchased myself or received as free samples. No monetary compensation given. All opinions are my own.